POS System Technical Support
After a restaurant, bar or quick-serve has purchased new POS equipment and the system has been installed, the business owner needs to have resources for technical support. Technical support includes many other aspects beyond a phone number to a person that does not understand the cause of the issue in question. Technical support starts at the initial product’s design and continues throughout the lifetime of the product. Many of the major players in the POS industry have purchased their POS software from a small company or individuals that were experts in solid software development and design practices, but were lacking the ability to market the product to the level that a major corporation is capable of. The problem with transferring the technology to the new company is centered on maintaining close contact with the original designer to support a product that can exist for 30+ years. It is a very tough endeavor for a sales company to act as an engineering firm.
How we Differentiate ourselves from our Competitors
- Oceanside Software Corporation ® designed the software from the ground up.
- Oceanside owns all rights to the code and can make customizations easily.
- Oceanside has a solid engineering background and knows how to solve problems.
- Oceanside POS ® was designed with modern cutting edge technology.
- Oceanside is large enough to lock-in franchise contracts, yet small enough to remain quick and agile.
In addition to the differentiating factors listed, Oceanside has taken many steps to mitigate errors that can occur in a POS system. Our goal is to prevent the technical support phone call from occurring to begin with by offering the following product features and services.
- Oceanside POS ® will automatically send us a message when an error occurs.
- We install remote two-factor login software to offer remote support.
- We can command your system to load a new software update in minutes.
- We use well-known POS equipment with long product warranties.
- We take our partnerships seriously and form them based on quality not profit.
Of course if you have any questions or concerns you can always contact us. Our CEO was instrumental in the design of Oceanside POS ® and he is very passionate about this company making many corporate goals including providing excellence in technical support.
Call Oceanside at 1-888-YOU-OCEAN, 214-484-9559 or click here to email us. We have planned and composed a solid POS solution to fit your restaurant, bar and quick-serve needs at an affordable cost.